What are cushion compacts?
It’s basically everything you love about BB and CC creams but better. Originally from South Korea, the make-up tool has the ability to make you look completely airbrushed, without caking up your face.By pressing the applicator onto the sponge, the cream spreads evenly out of the pores of the sponge. The cream applies natural and build-able. Usually formulated with sunscreen so you can use it for touch-ups throughout the day.
I love Victoria Beckham she is classy AF. I don’t think this collaboration had as much media cover or hype as Kendall Jenner’s collab but either way Victoria Beckham X Estée Lauder Makeup Collection. Limited edition, released 13/09/2016.
Let’s start with the packaging. Sleek and sexy and I feel very classic. The lipsticks have ribbed cases, the liquid eyeliners have lids to match, and of course they have been initialized with VB.
You can buy this collection from victoriabeckham.com and esteelauder.com.
Okay lets run through what’s included. All prices in USD.
Its an Eye shadow palette which is pretty self explanatory Six Shades
- Black Nutmeg – Shimmery copper
- Blonde Cumin Soft – beige with gold tint
- Burnished Sage – metallic deep green
- Fired Sapphire –metallic turquoise
- Grey Amber Nearly black- Charcoal grey
- Metal Saffron Warm- golden metallic honey
Morning aura Illuminating Crème
part brightening primer, part moisturizer, contains micro-pearls to instantly illuminate and brighten
Highlighter and Bronzer
Apparently this VB favourite highlighter is the shade Modern Mercury and only one Matte bronzer shade was released too. – java sun
Eye Ink and Eye Kajal
Eye Ink is pretty much this is Eyeliner with a pressed gel-creme formula. Only released in Black – Black Myrrh. Eye Kajal is a double-ended eyeliner in black and beige.
Eye Foil and Eye Metals Eyeshadow
Eye Foil is liquid eyeshadow with a high-shine vinyl-like finish. Released in two colours Blonde Gold and Burnt Anise. Eye Metals Eyeshadow are High shine powder eyeshadow also released in two colours Green and Gold, Charred Emerald and Bitter Clove respectively.
Lipsticks, Lip gloss and Lip pencil
In total 4 products released. So the lipsticks had two shades, one matte one crème. The matte is orange- red – Chilean Sunset and the creme is a nude – Brazilian Nude. Lip pencil nude-brown – Victoria and the lip gloss is warm nude – Moroccan Heat
The whole range is very nude, with the exception of the eye shadows, I personally think it was make for really good makeup must haves in your beauty bag, if it wasn’t limited edition.
What are your thoughts?
Shop all three shades at LipKitbyKylie.com, where each set retails for $29 USD
Say hello to “Dolce K,” “Candy K,” and “True Brown K.”
All three lipsticks fall into the neutral makeup category, but the colours are super diverse and will work for many different skin tones from fair to dark. Each kit includes one matte, liquid product and a coordinating liner. They are said to super matte and quick drying.
They are completely SOLD OUT now. The site posted high traffic notice and of course the has been a flood on ebay, prices range from $42 -$250
I didn’t get to share in the madness but after the dust settles a little big more I would love a set. Did you guys manage to get one?
A collaboration collection between Sephora and designer Karen Walker for the holidays.
SEPHORA COLLECTION x KAREN WALKER Amber Craft:
Beauty Brush Set + Stand – $125 US
It’s limited-edition and a Sephora-exclusive. The brush handles feature a tortoise shell pattern and feature 24 karat gold plated accents. The stand is also plated in 24 karat gold. The packaging features a filigree design with Karen Walker’s signature hidden imagery. I’m not a big fan of tortoise shell to be honest, but there is an understatement of elegance with the new six-piece brush set with a display stand.
This set contains:
– Powder brush
– Large angled foundation brush
– Angled blush brush
– Shadow brush
– Crease brush
– Display stand
SEPHORA COLLECTION x KAREN WALKER Amber Craft:
Mirror Compact – $48 US
Again it’s limited-edition and a Sephora-exclusive.The mirror is double sided with one side normal and the other 3X magnification. It features tortoise shell pattern plated with 24 karat gold. It comes with a faux leather zip pouch for easy carrying and protection.
It’s a very cute set however, I didn’t think I’ll be buying it, partly because of the tortoise shell and partly because I’m not in love with the brushes, also maybe I have just dropped all my life saving on the Real Tech Bold Metal brush set.
Bathed in black, fuelled by the darkest desires, rich colours in their deepest versions simmer against a mysterious backdrop with M∙A∙C Dark Desires. As night falls, sinfully delicious lips, sultry stares, and noir-hued nails emerge from the evening’s depths. It never felt so good to be bad.
Available Online 24th of Nov and instore December 3rd.
I can’t wait for this new range to be released, I’m hopping they launch it in Australia roughly around the same time beause the colours are amazing!
Lets look at the collection
First the Limited Edition range:
Lipsticks – $17US
- Black Night – Black with red and gold pearl
- Ring My Bell – Pale cool neutral
- Boyfriend Stealer – Blackened plum
- Heavy Petting – Burgundy
The Well Eyeshadow – $20US
- Beg For It – Black
- Dark Desires – Blackened eggplant
- Midnight Tryst – Chocolate brown
- Switch Me On – Dark navy
- What’s Your Fantasy – Black with heavy multi-coloured pearl
- Think Kink – Greyed silver-white
Studio Eye Gloss – $16.50US
- Erogenous Zone – Violet with multi-coloured glitter
- Pearl Varnish – White gloss with pearl
- Spank Me – Black with multi-coloured glitter
Studio Nail Lacquer – $12Us
- 6-Inch Stilettos – Blackened blue
- Unzipped – Blackened green
The new permanent range
Khol Power Eye Pencil – $16.50
- Feline – Black
- Orpheus – Intense black with gold pearl
- Mystery – Intense black with green pearl
- Raven – Intense black with red pearl
LORAC Mega PRO2 palette will be debut exclusively at ULTA and my God was it hard to find more info on this even from the LORAC website there is NO mention. so it’s all hush hush..
But ULTA teased us on their Instagram with this bombshell
So what we can see is all that we get
Row 1: Porcelain, Custard, Tawny, Burlap, Melon, Tangerine, Saddle, Forest
Row 2: Bisque, Lavender, Purple, Sorbet, Goji, Cabernet, Ash, Black
Row 3: Sugar, Chiffon, Prosecco, Soft Plum, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Gunmetal, Blue Quartz
Row 4: Moonlight, Seashell, Peony, Dark Sienna, Penny, Olivine, Gold Leaf, Black Ivy
That is ALL!
So I’m finally back from my hiatus. I had 3 back to back assessments due, before you judge me, I work full-time, study part-time and have a wedding styling business on the side.
MAC Haute Dogs Collection!
Availability: August 13th online at maccosmetics.com,
August 20th, 2015 at all MAC locations in the US;
September 2015 for international locations
I love dogs so I love the strange idea and the campaign image is awesome!
So here is the collection
- A Glimmer of Gold – Four coordinated colours from soft gold to copper bronze
- Pure Bred – Plum, silver cream, tan-gold, deep brown
- Posh Pedigree – Deep olive green, white lemon, dirty grey, charcoal greenish grey
- Catch My Eye – Cool taupe-grey w/ dazzle pearl
- Rich Ground – Reddened cocoa with frost
- Great Dame – Blackened plum
- Blacktrack – Solid flat black
Veluxe Brow Liner
- Strawberry Blonde – Soft Muted Beige-Taupe
- Deep Brunette – Muted Blackish-Brown
Mineralize Rich Lipstick
- Fashion Pack – Pale pink nude
- Barking Gorgeous – Light peach
- Rare Breed – Midtone pinky nude
- Nose for Style – Deep claret red
- Labradorable – Deep wine
- Lap Dog – Pale light pink-nude
- Modest – Soft beige with light frost
- Sheer Coincidence – Midtone rosy nude
- Dressed to the K9s – Deep burgundy plum
- Naked Liner – Light neutral
- Currant Intense – reddish purple
MAC Studio Nail Lacquer
- Very Important Poodle – Warm mid-tone nude
- Snazzy Hound – Midtone grey
- Vintage Vamp – Burgundy red
- Lightsweep – Warm beige with fine pearl with
- Warm Light- Clean peach
- Soft Focus – Plantain yellow gold
- Shadester – Midtone leathery brown
- Soft & Gentle – Gilded peach-bronze
- Cheeky Bronze- Soft coral with golden shimmer
All images from maccosmetics.com